Based in the Washington, D.C. area, Nigella Therapy is a luxurious black seed oil skin care line inspired by Ancient Egyptian heritage and backed by more than 30 years of research on the topical benefits of black seed oil (Nigella sativa). This resulted in a US patent describing the composition of the oil and its therapeutic healing effects to the skin. Nigella Therapy leverages powerful antioxidants to eliminate harmful free radicals producing healthier skin while reversing the effects of aging.
THE NIGELLA THERAPY STORY
- For over 4,000 years, Nigella sativa seed oil, also known as black seed oil, has been used by ancient Egyptian royalty like Cleopatra and Nefertiti for medicinal purposes and to keep their skin healthy and beautiful.
- Inspired by this rich heritage and applying over 30 years of scientific research, Nigella Therapy has developed a proprietary extraction process yielding this precious oil, Nigenol, to maximize its skin rejuvenating power.
- 100% natural Nigenol® contains antioxidants (eg. thymoquinone), fatty acids, plant sterols, vitamins, and minerals such as iron and calcium.
- Nigella Therapy is committed to using ethically sourced ingredients, supporting our local communities, and delivering the highest quality products.
- Nigella Therapy products are proudly made in the U.S.A. Our products are manufactured at a GMP compliant, FDA inspected manufacturing facility in New York. All Nigella Therapy skin care products are Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Preservative-free, never tested on animals, and halal certified.
We believe in caring for our natural resources and giving back to our communities, leaving the world a better place. Our company is guided by the following core values:
QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We are committed to using only the best ingredients in all our products. Our signature, proprietary ingredient, Nigenol®, is extracted from the Nigella sativa seeds (commonly known as black seed or black cumin seeds) using a proprietary hydraulic cold press technique that we developed to yield the most potent concentration of antioxidants.
SCIENCE-BACKED: We are dedicated to developing skin care products that work. Backed by a team of researchers, we pledge to provide scientific research to back any claims we make. In 2010, we obtained a Patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on the composition of the Nigella sativa oil. This Patent includes the findings from our extensive research on the skin care benefits of Nigenol®, our proprietary black seed oil.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITIES: We are deeply committed to supporting our communities and promoting a healthy future for families and communities locally and around the world. For every product you purchase, we will donate $1 to a local community development organization in the U.S. Additionally, the Nigella sativa seeds we use are sourced from an independent farm along the Nile River in Upper Egypt that employs over a dozen men and women, thus contributing to the economic development of otherwise struggling communities.
- Teen Vogue, March 2019: Lea Michele's Makeup Artist Shared the Details Behind Her Wedding Day Makeup
- People Magazine, March 2019: All About Lea Michele’s Sophia Loren- Inspired Bridal Beauty Look
- Today, January 2019: Model Camila Alves swears by this 1 natural skin care product for the winter
- Byrdie, September 2018: I Speed-Dated Hundreds of Indie Beauty Products—Here Are the 17 I Loved Most
- Ideate TV, August 2018: Interview with Iman (Co-Founder) at CosmoProf
- Millennium Magazine, August 2018: Time for an Oil Change
- Women of Today, July 2018: Camila’s Summer Skincare Must-Haves
- Oprah Magazine, April 2018: O, Beautiful: Single and Fabulous
- Huffington Post, February 2018: The Best Face Oils and Serums that We’ve Ever Tried
- E! News, October 2017: Kim Kardashian’s Favorite Hair-Care Ingredient Works Wonders for Skin
- Val's Vanity (blog), March 2018: Nigella Therapy Unlocks the Beauty Secrets of Black Seed Oil
For Sales or Press inquiries, please contact email@example.com.