Backed by a team of researchers, we provide substantial scientific research to back any claims we make.
Our team of researchers have confirmed what tradition has long maintained about the therapeutic benefits of the Nigella sativa seeds. We obtained Patent #7,722,906 from the U.S. PTO on the composition and therapeutic benefits of the Nigella sativa oil. This Patent includes the findings from our extensive research on the skin care effects of Nigenol®, our proprietary form of black seed oil.
Our team has developed a proprietary technique for extracting the oil from black seeds, trademarked as Nigenol®, unlike any other in the market. This technique yields the highest concentration of its powerful antioxidants, thymoquinone and thymohydroquinone.
Read more about black seed oil and its benefits to the skin here.
Over a period of 3 months, thirty men and women participated in a comprehensive clinical study overseen by a dermatologist serving as the Principal Investigator. This 12 week study measured the effects of Nigella Therapy's Perfecting Day and Night Serums on 30 participants between the ages of 30 and 65 years old.
- Dark Spots improved by 70%
- Wrinkles improved by 70%
- Skin Texture (toning and smoothness) improved by 40%
- Pores improved by 27%
Read more about the methodology and results of the Nigella Therapy Clinical Study here.
NIGHT SERUM RESEARCH STUDY
Over a period of 3 months, thirty women between the ages of 26 and 70 years old used Nigella Therapy's Night Serum every night and recorded their observations as part of the Nigella Therapy Night Serum Research Study.
- Improvements were observed across all benefit categories emphasizing the benefits of Nigella Therapy’s Night Serum.
- The biggest improvements were observed with reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots – 23% improvement from Month 1 to Month 3.
- Other areas of high improvements include Moisturizing, Even Skin Tone, and Healthy Glowing Skin.
- The highest rated benefits across the three months highlight the serum’s moisturizing and soothing qualities.
Read more about the methodology and results of the Nigella Therapy Night Serum study here.
- U.S. Patent #7,722,906 on Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Fractions of Nigella sativa L. Seeds.
- Elkadi, A., Kandil, O., The Black Seed and Immunity, 1987.
- Al-Ghamdi, M.S., The anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic activity of Nigella sativa, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2001.