As you all know, we don't take skincare lightly. While we love our heritage and the legendary mystique surrounding black seed oil, we also believe in science and want to ensure that any products we put out there have solid scientific backing. Two separate studies were completed in 2017 to determine the effects of Nigella Therapy serums on the face. Both studies ended with outstanding results. Check it out:
CLINICAL STUDY: DAY AND NIGHT SERUMS
Over a period of 3 months, thirty men and women participated in a comprehensive clinical study overseen by a dermatologist serving as the Principal Investigory. This 12 week study measured the effects of Nigella Therapy's Perfecting Day and Night Serums on 30 participants between the ages of 30 and 65 years old.
- Dark Spots improved by 70%
- Wrinkles improved by 70%
- Skin Texture (toning and smoothness) improved by 40%
- Pores improved by 27%
Read more about the methodology and results of the Nigella Therapy Clinical Study here.
NIGHT SERUM RESEARCH STUDY
Over a period of 3 months, thirty women between the ages of 26 and 70 years old used Nigella Therapy's Night Serum every night and recorded their observations as part of the Nigella Therapy Night Serum Research Study.
- Improvements were observed across all benefit categories emphasizing the benefits of Nigella Therapy’s Night Serum.
- The biggest improvements were observed with reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots – 23% improvement from Month 1 to Month 3.
- Other areas of high improvements include Moisturizing, Even Skin Tone, and Healthy Glowing Skin.
- The highest rated benefits across the three months highlight the serum’s moisturizing and soothing qualities.
Read more about the methodology and results of the Nigella Therapy Night Serum study here.